For quick trips into backcountry terrain, the Soelden 22 is a streamlined carry that puts safety first. Enlarged ski loops, a sewn-in helmet net and easily adjustable buckles, make this lightweight pack a must for your snowsports quiver. A large front panel J-zip provides quick access to your avalanche safety kit, with shovel handle and probe sleeves to keep emergency items at the ready. A main backpanel compartment offers space to stash your skins, extra layers, hydration and snacks. Enjoy a lightweight die cut foam backpanel and adjustable suspension straps for superior comfort and stability. Constructed with an eye for sustainability, this pack series uses bluesign® approved main body high tenacity nylon and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- Lightweight Backcountry Design
- Designed with lightweight features for easier ascents and stable fit for energy savings and quick movement.
- Outstanding Fit and Comfort
- Highly adjustable, gender-specific sizing makes for superior fit and comfort as well as more efficient movement in the mountains.
- Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set (snow-shed backpanel, A-frame or diagonal ski carry, ice tool carry) and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
- Enlarged ski loops
- Improved buckles to make adjustment easier with gloves on
- Sewn-in helmet net
- bluesign® approved, recycled, PFAS-free fabric