A bomber 3-layer shell built to blend both the movement of four-way stretch with the ultimate protection of BD.dry™ while touring or ducking the rope, the Recon Stretch Pro Shell seals out moisture on storm days but keeps you dry on the skintrack without sacrificing durability. Reinforced forearms, elbows and hips add protection in high-wear areas from packs, tree branches and other on-mountain obstacles. The snow helmet compatible hood and internal removable powder skirt also adds armor against the elements while charging deep in the backcountry.
Men's Recon Stretch Pro Shell Features
- BD.dry™ waterproof breathable four-way stretch shell fabric with DWR
- Reinforced lower sleeve, elbow, seat/hip, and shoulders
- Snow helmet compatible adjustable hood
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Internal removable powder skirt with snap tab attachment to pant
- Pit zips and adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Left sleeve pass pocket
- In-pocket goggle wipe
- Internal mesh drop pockets
- Cross-load front Aquaguard chest pockets
- Center Back measurement: 30 1/4"
- Fit: Regular
- 905 g