La Machine Mini is a carbon-loaded touring ski that’s as light as a feather, with a unique and progressive shape that’s designed specifically for skiing off piste. It's softer and 200g lighter than our popular Agent skis, keeping your legs fresh even on the longest of touring missions. Its ultra-rockered shape caters to playful skiers who enjoy swishing and smearing through everything from squeaky-dry snow in the morning, to sun-baked potatoes in the afternoon. Backed by the finest, most durable Austrian construction, powered 100% by renewable energy.
F#ck the piste. Find the pow. La Machine is the pinnacle in free-touring, our tool for the true backcountry aficionados. With dual carbon layers, La Machine is ultra-light for efficient trekking capability. Pair this feather-weight character with a soft flex pattern and exaggerated rocker profile, and the result is dream float on the dream day, as well as effortless pivoting and smearing in mixed-bag conditions. Eco-conscious construction – including the bio-based resin, recycled materials and sustainable wood core – complete the package, because we know you care deeply about preserving wild spaces as much as you love playing in them.
Level of practice
- Extended tip and tail rocker, low camber
- Sustainably harvested, lightweight Paulownia wood
- Full Carbon Layers
- Built with recycled materials, never sacrificing durability.
- Locally Sourced Materials
- 1% for the Planet
- Bio-Based Resin
- Full Strength Sidewall, for the best-possible edge hold and protection of the wood core
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap protects the tips and tails from wear and tear
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
- Scratch resistant topsheet - gloss
- Two-year warranty, backed by Faction's global, around-the-clock customer care team