Experience the power of the Zero G Tour, a four-buckle ski boot for intermediate to advanced backcountry skiers. The Zero G Tour weighs 1,500 grams (for a size 26.5) and features an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, so gliding up the skin track feels like a breeze. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the 110 flex turns the Zero G Tour into a great downhill performer.
- Shell: C.A.S. - PU
- Cuff: PP
- Liner: Pro Light with laces
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Mobility Cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
- Buckles: 4 Micro Adjust with Hiking Lockout
- Cuff Buckles: With hiking catch
- Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM® rubber
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adj.
- Weight: 1500g at 26.5