Tecnica has always specifically designed for performance and the Zero G Tour Scout W offers the strong female backcountry skier performance for both the skin up and the ski down. At a weight of 1275 g (MP 24.5) coupled with a 65º range of motion in the hike mode, you can cover hours of ground to find your secret stashes with energy to spare. The 4 buckle overlap design and Mobility cuff with a double blocking mechanism that locks the cuff securely into place, provides the performance to ski anything the mountain throws at you with confidence. A new Light Fit liner with a breathable membrane offers enhanced comfort with C.A.S. customizability to fine tune the fit. All Zero G women's boots are available in a TRUE 22.5 MP. Get out and enjoy!
- Shell: C.A.S. - Grilamid
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: Ultralight - Light Fit W, with laces
- Powerstrap: 35 mm light with hook
- Mobility Cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesium
- Cuff Buckles: With hiking catch
- Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM® rubber
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adj.
- Weight: 1395g at 26.5