This protective heavy-duty bib is made for powder runs in the backcountry but works excellent for general ski and snowboard activities.
The pants are made in premium GORE-TEX® PRO fabric. We use this because it’s the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness (28,000mm), optimized breathability, and total windproofness.
The main fabric is an exceptionally durable 3-layer 200D GORE-TEX® PRO most rugged fabric (RET less than 9) with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, which offers optimal heavy-duty protection. In addition, the bottom leg is reinforced with a 200D Vectran™ fabric to increase durability where the pants tend to rub against boots or steel edges.
Key features include mesh-lined zipper vents where the left zipper continues all up for easy dressing, lower leg adjustments with snap buttons, snow gaiters, two spacious thigh pockets, a key pocket, and stretchy and adjustable suspenders. The full covering front has two pockets – one with two internal compartments – and a 4-way stretch panel in the back. There is also a zipped fly on the men’s design.
The pants have a regular to relaxed fit with articulated knees to ensure great mobility – perfect for backcountry riding. In addition, the high rise bib design secures extra protection against the elements.
- Weight 658 gr.
- Style no: 1222-19
- 38mm adjustable suspenders
- Aramid lower leg reinforcement
- Articulated knee construction
- Back panel in breathable stretch fabric
- Entrance/exit through one side extended side venting
- Exterior hangloop
- Horizontal zipped chest pocket with interior organizer
- Large chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Snow gaiters
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips
- Two thigh pockets
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- X-open side zip ventilation with mesh