For the skier who demands comfort and mobility for backcountry missions, but desires ample protection for powder days on the hill, the Recon Ski Pant delivers. Featuring 4-way stretch fabric, this pant moves with you on big tours in the mountains, while the Recon’s BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable solution keeps you dry on deep turns and storm days. For secure avalanche beacon storage, the Recon features an updated, low-profile PIEPS pocket over the right thigh. An integrated RECCO reflector adds to the pants’ snow safety capabilities, while the instep patches guard against ski edges and crampon points. The Recon’s offset side vents allow you to dump heat on the skin track, and the high mounted snow gaiter keeps out the snow.
- Features an updated, low profile PIEPS Pocket™ for ease of use
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/breathable/windproof solution
- 4-way Stretch shell fabric
- Two thigh pockets
- ¼-leg zip boot access
- Internal RECCO® technology
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted construction
- Integrated, removable belt with belt-loop waist
- Offset side venting
- Reinforced instep patches
- High-mounted snow gaiter
- Fit: Relaxed
3L Stretch Woven from Japan with Jersey Backer 84% Nylon / 16% Elastane 189gsm.