The Prodigy 0X is the perfect ski for young ladies who are launching into the world of freeskiing. The ski offers exceptional ease of use backed by Faction’s quality construction. A lightweight Fusion core allows for playful and effortless riding all across the mountain. Sidewall construction underfoot pairs perfectly with the Elliptical Radius Sidecut to provide high-performance edge hold and intuitive maneuverability. Additionally, Anti-Chip Micro-Cap construction backed by XL 2.5mm Edges ensures the Prodigy 0X stands the test of time.
Thoughtfully crafted from the durable topsheets all the way down to the perfectly finished bases, the Prodigy Series represents all that Faction stands for: Progression. Responsive wood cores, directional twin-tip shapes and versatile camber lines deliver confidence-inspiring performance. Quick to respond to commands and ultra easy to handle, the Prodigy skis are designed to elevate the skier’s game. Backed by a class-leading two-year warranty.
- Fusion Wood Core
- Built with recycled materials, never sacrificing durability.
- In an effort to reduce the impact of our supply chain, we strive to source materials from European companies that are based near our factories.
- Sustainably-Harvested Wood Core
- XL 2.5 mm edges, compared to 2 mm industry average, built to last
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap protects the tips and tails from wear and tear
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
- All-Mountain Twin Tip
- Scratch resistant topsheet - matte
- Two-year warranty, backed by Faction's global, around-the-clock customer care team