This protective heavy-duty jacket is made for powder runs in the backcountry but works excellent for general ski and snowboard activities.
The jacket is made in a premium GORE-TEX® PRO fabric. We use it because it’s the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness (28,000mm), optimized breathability, and total windproofness.
The main fabric is a 3-layer 70D X 160D GORE-TEX® PRO most breathable fabric (RET less than 6) with a 100% recycled nylon face. This ensures durable, reliable weather protection and optimized breathability perfect for active movement. It is reinforced with 3-layer 200D GORE-TEX® PRO most rugged (RET 6) fabric on the shoulders and elbows as these areas are more exposed.
Key features include a helmet-compatible hood with one-hand adjustment, chest pocket, two zippered lower hand pockets with flaps, zippered sleeve pocket, underarm venting, chest venting, one zippered inner pocket, inside mesh pocket for more oversized items, a smooth fleece chin protector, one-hand hem adjustment, a detachable snow skirt and laminated woven hand gaiters.
The jacket has a slightly long, relaxed fit and feel with articulated arms and a longer cut in the back for extra protection, perfect for backcountry riding.
The model is size L (height 188 cm/6'2")
- Weight 788 gr.
- Style no: 1201-19
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Chest pocket
- Chest ventilation with YKK water resistant zipper and mesh
- Goggle wipe with leash
- Hand-warming pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Inside mesh phone pocket
- Keycard pocket™
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Powder skirt with silicon grip
- Reinforced shoulders
- Reinforced elbows
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- X-open underarm zip ventilation
- YKK 2-way Vislon® water-resistant front zip