Whether the snow Gods have delivered or not, the Mach 1 HV 120 is a high-performance ski boot designed for advanced to expert level skiers with high-volume feet. Mach 1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise yet comfortable fit and the ultimate level of customization. The 120 flex is supported by the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design which provides both precision and control for commanding skiers with wider feet or larger overall frames. Fit is priority number one in the HV 120 and Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to be fully customized if need be. For crushing hot laps from bell to bell with precision and comfort, the Mach 1 HV 120 is the boot you want to step into.
- Shell: C.A.S. PU (Quick Instep)
- Cuff: Polyester - Rear spine with fiber glass insert
- Liner: Performance C.A.S, Celliant® Asymmetric Power Transmission
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Powerstrap: 45 mm Power strap
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, painted base, Lift Lock
- Soles: GripWalk ISO 23223