The Mach 1 HV 110 hits the sweet spot for advanced level skiers with high volume feet who want a high-performance boot with a smooth and forgiving flex. Mach 1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, a comfortable yet precise fit, and a high level of customization. The 110 flex is supported by the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design which provides both precision and control for skiers with wider feet or larger overall frames. Fit is priority number one in the HV 110 and Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped high volume shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but also allows a high level of customization if need be. Get ready to send it to the next level.
- Shell: C.A.S. Polyester (Quick Instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine - Rear spine with fiber glass insert
- Liner: Performance C.A.S, Celliant®
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Powerstrap: 45 mm Power strap
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, painted base, Lift Lock
- Soles: GripWalk ISO 23223