Different types of outdoor activities call for different types of equipment, and base layers are no exception. From recreational activities like snowshoeing on the local trail to high output activities like running and skiing, picking the right equipment is crucial. Because there are so many different types of activities, we at Garneau developed four levels of base layers, the 6000, 4000, 3000 and 2000 series. The 4000 Thermal Zip Neck is our middle-of-the-line tops offering and offers the best blend of warmth, breathability and moisture wicking for just about any activity. Made with a dual brushed fabric, the top is extremely comfortable, retains body heat and helps moisture evacuate with ease. We rounded it out with anti-chafing seams and thumbholes to help interface with gloves.
- Fabric : Drytex® 4000: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- Features: Embroidered logo
- Arm Finish: Thumb loops at wrists
- Fabric Technology: Heat retention
- Seams: Anti-irritation seams to prevent chafing and the resulting redness
- Zipper: 10"/25.5 cm, Inner flap and zip garage