On-the-go temperature regulation meets style with the Ceva™, a women's helmet that features adjustable vents and a low-profile, bulk-free design.
· Hard Shell construction produces great helmets at a great value. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
· The In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds — even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability.
· Vertical Tuning — Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
· Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
· Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
· Women's styling and details
· Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
· Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
· Compliance: CE EN1077
You cart is currently empty