While the crowds are focused on the over-skied descents, you’re heading Off The Beaten Track, blazing your own trail. The Agent 1X has a progressive shape, lightweight Karuba woodcore and a carbon weave to make the uphill a breeze and the downhill an utter joy. Adept in any conditions, the Agent 1X is your go-to tool for exploring the margins.
The Agent Series is our solution for the modern, lightweight touring ski that’s highly efficient on the way up and absolutely epic going down. Using a Karuba wood core for responsive, rebounding flex and a carbon weave to boost rigidity and stability, the Agent models are your best friend whether you’re searching for early season backcountry treasures or have your eyes set on that springtime couloir mission. So, go ahead: escape the crowds and earn yourself the untouched goods.
- Lightweight Freeride + Tour
- The sustainably-harvested Karuba Wood Core is light for the up and full of power for the down.
- Full-length Carbon Weave, for torsional strength without weighing you down.
- Built with recycled materials, never sacrificing durability.
- In an effort to reduce the impact of our supply chain, we strive to source materials from European companies that are based near our factories.
- 1% for the Planet
- 100% Renewable Energy Factory
- XL 2.5 mm edges, compared to 2 mm industry average, built to last
- Full Strength Sidewall, for the best-possible edge hold and protection of the wood core
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap protects the tips and tails from wear and tear
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
- Freeride flat tail with skin notch
- Scratch resistant topsheet - gloss
- Two-year warranty