The benchmark against which all others are judged, the 200 Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe Last Run is icebreaker's best-selling base layer—a versatile active top for year-round layering and everyday comfort. The soft, 100% merino jersey fabric is breathable, stretchy, and odor-resistant, and flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort. This versatile top also features a hand-drawn sketch by Mark Conlan of two skiers making the most of the day's final run.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibres to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fibre that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Soft merino fibres that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
100% Wool Exclusive of decoration