For backcountry skiers who are tired of compromising on performance to save weight, The Zero G Tour Scout comes in at just 1,360g and is designed for advanced skiers who are looking for a more forgiving flex but still want to send it in the backcountry. Thanks to a polyurethane cuff, Grilamid shell and an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, the Tour Scout can rip up the skin track with the best of them. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout’s 120 flex shines, making this touring boot super fun and stable for the downhill.
- Shell: C.A.S. - Grilamid
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: Ultralight - Light Fit with laces
- Powerstrap: 35 mm light with hook
- Mobility Cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesium
- Cuff Buckles: With hiking catch
- Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM® rubber
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adj.
- Weight: 1395g at 26.5