Control equals confidence, confidence equals fun and fun equals a great day on the mountain. The Thunderbird Sport 7.7 blends just the right amount sidecut and early-rise shape in the tip and tail, with a perfectly smooth easy flex to deliver the right amount performance for the intermediate level skier have the complete confidence and control to effortlessly explore the mountain. The wider 77mm waist helps provide more stability and maneuverability when the snow gets a little softer and little fresher. Focused on fun.
Level of practice
- Lengths: 139, 146, 153, 160, 167, 174 cm
- Sidecut: 123-77-105 mm (167 cm)
- Radius: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 m
- Binding: TPC 11
- 6mm Rocker: Tip to Tail Camber
- Construction: Sandwich Composite Sidewall; Wood