The Prodigy 1 mirrors the shape of the best-selling Prodigy 2, including our award-winning Elliptical Sidecut design and a Full Strength Sidewall for top-notch edge hold. Compared to the Prodigy 2, it’s 10mm narrower underfoot for precise handling in the park and on-piste, and its poplar core is bolstered by the inclusion of ash wood, ensuring it’s ultra strong to withstand heavy stomps. Anti-Chip Micro-Cap construction in the tip and tail plus XL 2.5mm Edges ensures the ski is built to last.
Thoughtfully crafted from the durable topsheets all the way down to the perfectly finished bases, the Prodigy Series represents all that Faction stands for: Progression. Responsive wood cores, directional twin-tip shapes and versatile camber lines deliver confidence-inspiring performance. Quick to respond to commands and ultra easy to handle, the Prodigy skis are designed to elevate the skier’s game. Backed by a class-leading two-year warranty.
- Sustainably harvested Poplar and Ash wood, for the ideal blend of lightweight spring and rigid power
- Built with recycled materials, never sacrificing durability.
- In an effort to reduce the impact of our supply chain, we strive to source materials from European companies that are based near our factories.
- XL 2.5 mm edges, compared to 2 mm industry average, built to last
- Full Strength Sidewall, for the best-possible edge hold and protection of the wood core
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap protects the tips and tails from wear and tear
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
- All-Mountain Twin Tip
- Scratch resistant topsheet - matte
- Two-year warranty, backed by Faction's global, around-the-clock customer care team