The Prodigy 0 JR is built for budding rippers who are inspired to progress their skiing. This is the ultimate starter ski for those beginning their freeskiing journey. The Polyfly core is feather-light, keeping the young rippers' legs fresh for a full day on the hill. Elliptic Sidecut and smooth Rocker allow for easy smearing and prevent edge-hook (less falling, more skiing). The Full Cap construction and XL 2.5mm Edges stand up strong to the inevitable bumps and dings.
- Built with recycled materials, never sacrificing durability.
- XL 2.5 mm edges, compared to 2 mm industry average, built to last
- Elliptical Sidecut, longer radius underfoot for long, stable arcs and shorter radius in the tip and tail for awesome versatility, effortless turn initiation
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap protects the tips and tails from wear and tear
- The "Mustache Flex" offers stability underfoot for solid edge hold, with a smooth, progressive flex in the tips and tails to easily absorb all the different bumps and snow debris the mountain throws at you
- All-Mountain Twin Tip
- Scratch resistant topsheet - matte
- Two-year warranty, backed by Faction's global, around-the-clock customer care team