Snow is piling up, temperatures dropping – and Brevent Pants make you all set to enjoy it. These are lightly insulated free-riding trousers for colder days, great for mechanized skiing and ready for a short hike too, should you favour. The relaxed silhouette gives plenty of room for movement and 2-layer EPS fabric keeps you warm and dry without overheating. Side zippers let out excess moisture as activity levels rise and the waist is adjustable for a great fit. Lower legs have all-around reinforcements and the cut is asymmetrical to prevent leg endings from getting stuck in your bindings. Produced from 100% recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- All seam-sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric in durable recycled polyamide.
- Synthetic insulation made from 45% recycled polyester.
- Ventilation side zippers.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippered hand pockets with soft, brushed inside.
- Zippered leg pocket.
- Back pockets with flaps.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Cordura reinforcements on lower legs.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
- 2-layer EPS fabric
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- PFC-free water repellent treatment
- 100% recycled polyamide. WATERPROOF: 20,000 mm water column BREATHABILITY: 15,000 g/m2/24h INSULATION: 80 g Fellex
- Bluesign certified
- 100% polyester (45% recycled) LINING: 100% polyamide