Backside Pants designed for those who can’t resist exploring every aspect of the mountain, no matter the weather. Piste or park, sidecountry or a short hike to collect fresh tracks – everything goes. The durable 3-layer fabric and taped seams keep wind and water out, while allowing the moisture that builds up inside to escape. The cut is slightly roomier to allow for plenty of movement and a relaxed style. Plenty of practical features and easy to layer so it works both on really cold winter days and later on in the season. Produced from 100% recycled polyamide with a partially bio-based membrane and PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- All seam-sealed, waterproof and breathable EPS in recycled polyamide.
- Partly bio-based membrane .
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Large cargo leg pockets.
- Zippered transceiver pocket with D-ring for attachment.
- Cargo back pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Ventilation side zippers.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Shaped leg endings that work well with ski bindings.
- Cordura reinforcements at lower legs.
- Inside reinforcements at leg endings for increased durability.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
- 3-layer EPS fabric
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- 100% recycled polyamide. WATERPROOF: 20,000 mm water column BREATHABILITY: 15,000 g/m2/24h
GARMENT WEIGHT : 690 g.
WEIGHT REFERENCE : in size M