Synthetic isolation with the look of down: The TLT Light Insulation Jacket for women is the versatile, light insulating piece for ski and mountain tours. The search for a superlight insulating jacket is now over. The TLT Light Insulation is one of the lightest on the market at 260 grams. This insulating jacket is minimal, packs small, and remains quite warm, thanks to the combination of synthetic Dynafill on the front and Clo insulation on the back. The synthetic Dynafill insulation resembles the structure of down and offers warmth and packability, as well as the look and feel of down, while being more resistant to moisture. Meaning it keeps you warm in uncomfortable weather conditions. Clo Vivo Insulation used on the back is one of the most breathable insulations on the market and thus perfectly suited for mountain tours. Perforations in the insulation allow great air circulation and lets water vapor escape during strenuous physical activity. At rest, the insulation seals in air and keeps you cozy warm. The DYNASHELL™ Ultralight fabric is wind- and water-resistant. Elastic at the cuffs and hem ensure you get a fantastic, body-hugging fit that prevents warmth from escaping. TLT Light Insulation Jacket – Your light 365-day insulation.
- Upper Body: DYNAYLON 10 DENIER MICRO 26 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Hem Insert: JERSEY BISTRETCH 155 (71% Polyamide 29% Elastane)
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF DYNABOSS 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Lower Body: DYNASHELL ULTRA LIGHT COATED MINIRIPSTOP 28 (100% Polyamide)
- Filling: DYNAFIT PERFORMING INSULATION 60, POLYESTER WARM FILLING