Backside Jacket is designed for those who can’t resist exploring every aspect of the mountain, no matter the weather. Piste or park, sidecountry or a short hike to collect fresh tracks – everything goes. The durable 3-layer fabric and taped seams keep wind and water out, while allowing the moisture that builds up inside to escape. The cut is slightly longer and roomier to allow for plenty of movement and a relaxed style. Plenty of practical features and easy to layer so it works both on really cold winter days and later on in the season. Produced from 100% recycled polyamide with a partially bio-based membrane and PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- All seam-sealed, waterproof and breathable EPS in recycled polyamide.
- Partly bio-based membrane.
- Adjustable storm hood that fits over a helmet.
- High collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Two hand pockets with one goggle cloth.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Elastic drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Anatomically shaped sleeve cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
- 3-layer EPS fabric
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- 100% recycled polyamide. WATERPROOF: 20,000 mm water column BREATHABILITY: 15,000 g/m2/24h
GARMENT WEIGHT : 800 g.
WEIGHT REFERENCE : in size M