Developed in partnership with 6x World Cup Slalom Champion Mikaela Shiffrin, her graphic theme “Abstract Blue” was inspired by the vibrant colors seen in the winter Northern lights.
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the large-sized fit of Flight Deck maximizes your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity. It was engineered for seamless compatibility, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
• Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
• Fit: Large
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Ridgelock Lens Change System
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 5mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 1% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 4nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards