Experience the power of the Zero G Tour, a four-buckle ski boot for intermediate to advanced backcountry skiers. The Zero G Tour weighs 1,500 grams (for a size 26.5) and features an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, so gliding up the skin track feels like a breeze. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the 110 flex turns the Zero G Tour into a great downhill performer.
- Customization Liner: LIGHT
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP
- Liner: Light with laces - Ultralon®
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesum, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap