A four-buckle women’s touring boot that doesn’t compromise weight for skiing performance, the Zero G Tour W is a true backcountry gem designed for intermediate to advanced female backcountry skiers. Weighing in at 1,500 grams (for a size 26.5), it boasts a 55-degree range of motion for mega mobility on the skin track. On the descent, a four-buckle design with a flex of 105 makes the Zero G Tour W a great downhill performer.
- Customization Liner: LIGHT
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP
- Liner: Light W with laces - Ultralon®
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesum, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap