The Mach1 MV Concept TD is not interested in slowing down. It wants to go fast, it wants to ski hard, it wants to rip all over the mountain. Designed for skiers with medium volume feet, the Mach1 MV concept boot was built to raise the benchmark for performance, fit and customization. It features a 130 flex, C.A.S. customizable tongue and carbon co-injected cuff. T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot’s power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures. Demanding skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn. Make no mistake, with the Mach1 MV Concept TD, you’re the one behind the wheel. Get out there and drive.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Carbon co-injected
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE-Full C.A.S. - Floating tongue - C.A.S. Tongue pre-mounted -C.A.S. instep-Fiberglass
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap - Power Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option