The new Mach1 LV 105 W's is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with a low-volume foot. The newly integrated T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot’s power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures. A women's specific anatomical liner and shell provides a great, comfortable out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position. The Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S.- Celliant®- Floating tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - Thermoforming Collar
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option