A ski boot that fits well is the key to enjoying a great day on the mountain with your family and friends. The Mach Sport LV 100 is designed for intermediate skiers with low-volume feet or smaller overall frames and is all about warmth, comfort and convenience. The NFS Liner is warm and supportive, providing a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. But if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles allow for easy entry and exit, while the 100 flex strikes the perfect balance between comfort and performance, allowing you to happily ski until the lifts stop spinning.
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S. - C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PU - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP
- Liner: SPORT - N.F.S.
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, Adj. top cuff ratchet
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap
- Canting: Double
- Gripwalk: Option