Legendary status can only be achieved through years of consistent greatness. For the past 10 years the Cochise 130 has been the benchmark for fit and high-performance versatility in the hybrid ski boot category. New for the 2022 collection is a completely redesigned Cochise 130 that delivers innovative new technology that enhances the performance, improves the versatility, reduces the weight, and optimizes the fit and customization, while still maintaining its core focus of providing both a great fit and the highest performing, most versatile alpine skiing experience available. The Cochise 130 features a new high performance C.A.S. technology shell and liner that deliver a great performance fit out of the box but also allows you to fully customize your fit setup if needed. The new T-Ride walk mechanism maximizes downhill performance with its “Full Lock” option yet delivers an even higher level of versatility with an increased range of motion for easier walking or touring. It doesn’t matter if you are a Freerider, Ski Patroller, or simply a high-performance alpine skier, the new Cochise 130 will give you the ability to ski it all in the safest, strongest and most comfortable way. Experience the legend.
Level of practice
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk, VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - Full C.A.S.- C.A.S. instep - Floating tongue- C.A.S. Tongue Ready - with laces -
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap - Power Lock
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted