For the women out there who want to do it all, in resort skiing or backcountry exploring, but only want one boot to do it all in, take a look at the Cochise 105 W. The benchmark for fit and high performance versatility in a hybrid boot, it offers a solid yet not overpowering 105 flex with a 50º range of motion in walk mode. Benefit from game changing details like the asymmetric design for solid power transfer to the inside edge, T-Ride walk mechanism that locks securely into place, Vibram Grip Walk soles for stability and traction and a light and easy to adjust 45mm power strap. Fit and comfort is just as important as performance, so features like the Quick Instep to more easily get in and out and the customizable, women's anatomical C.A.S. liner with a flexible achilles area for touring optimizes your time on the hill. All Cochise W's boots are available in a TRUE 22.5 for those with smaller feet! The Cochise 105 W is your one boot to do it all.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk - Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant® - Floating Tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - Fiberglas collar
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
Level of practice