A heavyweight merino base layer top with a unique jacquard pattern fabric, the 250 Vertex Long Sleeve Half Zip Alpine Geo is a go-to layering piece for skiing, snowshoeing and other cold-weather pursuits. The super soft and breathable 250gm jacquard fabric is made from 100% merino wool, and the classic half-zip design makes for easy layering and quick temperature regulation. Gusseted underarms increase range of motion, while flatlock stitching and offset seams throughout makes for a soft next-to-skin feel. The all-over graphic print draws inspiration from the fractal structure of a snowflake.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibres to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fibre that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Soft merino fibres that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
100% Wool Exclusive of decoration